Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lazy Me

I haven't written anything on here for a while. I haven't been on the computer much at all lately. Some of that is because I am busy (do you know HOW much time and energy it takes to switch summer to winter wardrobes for six people, plus keep up with a baby on an insane growth spurt) and some of it is because I am enjoying being lazy (reading lots of books). Right now I am reading Bill Bryson's latest book "At Home" which is utterly fascinating thus far.

The Cotten family is here for the weekend, so we're enjoying lots of cousin time. Mr. Gilbert is a walking fiend these days, so I dusted off the gates for the stairways and the cupboard locks. Evan and Justin are going away to do some mall work, so the gates will be useful to Bethaney and I. We can close the kids in the family room gate and our endless rounds of Wordthief will be much more peaceful.

My kids are all doing cute and amazing things that I should have blogged about when they actually happened instead of waiting until I've forgotten them all and am sort of foggy with sleep. I have been bad about taking pictures, but I do have a few I need to get up on here. I'll get to it eventually... when I finish my really thick book, maybe?

No comments: