Here is a picture of me, yesterday morning, when I could still hold our little friend. Good news this morning, though-- we're off down to the hospital, and unless something happens betwixt now and then, I'll get to hold her again! They took her ventilator out this morning, and she's doing okay with that. Still no word on what the problem was, but she's getting better! We will know more when we can talk to the doctors today. She will not be fed today, still on the IV, but the holding will sure be appreciated!!