Friday, June 5, 2009

I Am Incapable of Editing.

So I sit down this evening, to write a blog post for the first time in almost three weeks. "Piece of cake," I think. "I'll just select ONE picture from each major, exciting event from the last couple of weeks, write a little bit about each, and I'll be done soon." Ha! I am incapable of not including cute pictures. How do you chose one picture of Orianna's birthday party, one picture of our Memorial Day get-together, one picture of my kids' coloring? You don't, not if you're me. The problem is, I've recently become incapable of staying awake past 10:00 p.m., thanks to Miss Rilla's new schedule. Therefore, I am writing one SHORT little piece tonight, and then tomorrow I let my house go to even further rack and ruin while I put up more pictures. Until then, here is tooth-achingly cute pictures of my three kids.

They were coloring together so peacefully (fully aproned from helping me in the kitchen).

Are these not the sweetest feet?

Rilla likes to color, too.

And get up on the table. LOTS of milk has been spilled lately because of her climbing-on-the-tables ability.


I forgive her, though, because she is so curly-headed and has such a big grin.

And he's just gorgeous. Simple as that.

Well, the computer shows that it's 9:57, so I have to get upstairs in the next three minutes! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mrs Starling said...

All three of your kids are absolutely adorable....but it seems as though you're aware of that fact. LOVE all your pictures!
I saw your brother out here last weekend at a grad party....I was tempted to go up and say hi and explain how I knew his older sister because her husband's family is in Maine near my family...but I thot maybe that might be a little awkward. Plus I was busy keeping Chloe out of trouble....