Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Addendum to Last Night's Post

I forgot one of the most important reasons I couldn't work outside the home. It only happens when the stars align, the fates smile down, the blue moon appears, and magic sprinkles the house... i.e. very infrequently. But it happened yesterday...

All three kids slept at the same time!! And I got to crawl in to bed with my middle baby snuggled up in my arms, and drift off to a beautiful nap. And I got to be awakened by a little baby crying for her mommy, who then got to hold her while we watched a little redhead dream on the sofa, curled up under an afghan.

And I don't think they'd let me do that in the library.

I am lucky.

2 comments:

Alaskan Vaughans said...

Incredible, isn't that the greatest?!? I am amazed when I get 2 to nap at the same time... good job! Your last post was absolutely hilarious, SOOOO familiar!!! I wouldn't trade staying home with them for anything, they grow up so fast and you can never go back. Keep up the good work, and we are looking forward to you visiting with Marilla!!
~lisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.